Toyota Hilux 4 x 4 CAT 2 Airport Fire Vehicle built to the standard specification as listed. Choice of colours and optional extras are available. Specific customer requirements can be arranged.
Standard Build Specification
- Toyota Hilux HL2 extra cab with Toyota approved rear air suspension upgrade.
- Choice of colours with side stripe and customer wording.
- Rear chevrons and cutomer wording front and rear.
- 2 crew seats plus additional rear seat.
- In cab storage system.
- Stowage for BA sets.
- Heavy duty seat covers and deep floor mat set.
- Wired ready for customer supplied radios and aerial.
- Polypropolene body.
- Fully intergrated water and foam tank with inspection covers, tank drains and overflow outlet.
- Side and rear lockers with lockable roller shutters.
- Addition side lockers with drop down doors.
- Fixed roller system roof mounted for ladder storage.
- Locker fitout to customer specification with securing straps and shelving as required.
- Cab mounted hand controller for all lights incorporating PA unit.
- Roof mounted blue LED lightbar with front and rear LED repeaters.
- 100w speaker for PA Unit.
- Side and rear scene lights.
- Rear mounted manual light mast with 12v LED light head – 150w at 14,000 Lumens.
- LED internal locker strip lights.
- Vehicle mounted battery charger.
- 240v mains auto eject socket with plug supplied.
- Roof mounted amber obstruction beacon.
- 700ltr water tank.
- 40 ltr foam tank.
- Godiva HPX 100B18 petrol engine pump with electric start capable of 576 Litres per minute.
- Foam induction kit at 3% induction.
- Hosereel with electric rewind and 40m x 22mm hose.
- Stainless steel and flexible pipework.
- Foam inlet pipework and valves for external foam pickup.
- Control panel includes:
- Hand throttle.
- Electric start and prime.
- Pressure guage.
- Water contents guage.
- Foam contents guage.
- Fuel contents guage.
- Oil Pressure Warning light.