LEADER Stop - Fire blanket
Fire blanket to extinguish incipient fire:
- Allows rapid intervention to prevent total blaze and spreading of the fire
- LEADER STOP Fire Blanket is a large format fire blanket designed to extinguish an incipient car fire. The purpose of the blanket is to stifle the fire by depriving it of oxygen.
- It allows rapid intervention to prevent flashover and spreading of the fire to other vehicles pending the arrival of fire fighters.
- Placed near at-risk zones with a high concentration of vehicles (car parks, car ferries, motorway toll plazas, etc.).
- Easy handling and installation by two people.
- Easy grip of the blanket, even with gloves.
- No maintenance or cleaning required.
Additional equipment supplied:
- An easily identifiable storage box or intervention bag
- Explicit marking
- Detailed instructions for use
- Pairs of gloves (x2) to protect users during installation
Suitable for other applications:
- Extinguishing garbage metal container fires
- Extinguishing motorcycle fires
- Extinguishing industrial machinery fires...
- Made of silicone glass fibre, the blanket withstands extreme temperatures, thus retaining its oxygen deprivation function
- Unfolded dimensions: 53 m² or 6.25m x 8.50m (other dimensions on request)
- Weight : 26.5 kg (58.4 lbs)
- Storage box dimensions: H 83 x W 33 x D 33 cm
- Single use